The Acceptable Use Policy ("AUP") clarifies the appropriate use of High Street Runway. We help people renting and selling their items on the HSR App when they agree to our Terms and Conditions and adhere to this policy.
- Keep all communication within the App on our messaging service.
- Start and complete the transaction on the App so we can keep track of the order.
- Keep up to date on any changes in Terms and Conditions.
- Never share your password.
When listing and communicating on the app we expect you will not post content that:
- Is defamatory, obscene, vulgar, threatening, harassing or offensive language or comments
- Is blatant advertising - no commercial content that encourages rentals to take place elsewhere, for example, Instagram, Facebook, Gumtree, your own website or another rental marketplace.
- Is spam, contact, or content that is shared repeatedly in a disruptive manner.
- Endorses or promotes anything which is illegal or harmful.
- Discriminatory or attempt to impersonate someone else, another member or a shop.
- Is illegal or violates another person’s or entity’s rights, including intellectual property rights and privacy right.
- Gives information about someone else’s location – do all of this communicating via the messenger function on the app – it could be dangerous and put the other persons’ safety at risk.
- Is incorrect meaning dishonest, fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive.